Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Wedding Countdown

Less than three months to go. Damn, it's going fast now!

I had a dress fitting on Friday night - the fifth such pain in the arse fitting; and the dress is finally perfect. No more fittings! Yay. I pick it up next Saturday. I finally finished paying off my silk flowers, so they're in the process of being mailed to my mum. A couple more payments to go on Bloke's ring, and that'll be another thing to cross off the list.

Invitations went out last weekend. We've had great comments back that our guests love the invitations, so that makes us happy. Bloke's mum has already sent her acceptance back - she wanted to be the first. Bridesmaid is madly trying to lose post-baby weight so that she can start looking for her dress. She's the sort of bitch that would look good in a flour bag, so she'll have no dramas there. Plus, she'll have breastfeeding boobs to die for, so I told her to make the most of them.

Now, the Eagles only need to win today's Derby, and it'll be a great weekend.