Friday, October 06, 2006

First post - Losing my blog virginity.

Where to start?

I discovered this whole blogging thing while bludging at work. I was in desci's blog MelbourneHumanFemale, made a comment, and created my account all at the same time. I'm hoping I can work out how to access this thing from my home 'puter, otherwise I've just wasted 30 minutes of work time that could've been spent being unproductive in other ways.

About me.... I'm 30 years old, female, West Australian, living in Victoria with my beautiful man. I support the West Coast Eagles, so I'm pretty happy right at the moment. I'm a fat chick, but once daylight savings starts, so too will our walking program, so I'm hoping to downgrade my status to "somewhat chunky" instead.

Anyway, must fly, and pretend to be productive. I will try to post a bit more on the weekend.

No comments: