Thursday, October 19, 2006

When Going to the Hairdresser = A Lleyland Brothers Episode

I have been going to the same "stylist" for the 3 years I've been in Melbourne. I love what she does, and she does it very well. She makes me look almost human. About 6 months ago, she up and pulled stumps from her place of employment at my local shopping centre (Norfland *hangs head in shame*). Since then, she's been at 3 different places including Epping, Whittelsea and Greensborough. This morning, knowing I was going to the Seymour Races on Sunday, I ring the salon in Greensborough, only to be told, surprise surprise, that she no longer works there.

I cannot stress enough the importance of getting your "stylist's" mobile number. Frantic SMSing ensued. As a result, I am now off to Mill Park on Saturday afternoon for a wash, trim and blowjob. Let's hope she stays there for a while, as the cost of petrol is making touring Victoria for a haircut kind of cost-prohibitive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update!

Blowjob was predictably marvellous, and I was also able to get my eyebrows waxed for only $10. Bargain and a half! I feel human again.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Listen, you find yourself a good stylist, you be willing to travel ANYWHERE to see her. I'm talking trains, planes and automobiles!

My bestest hairdresser in the world broke up with her boyfriend, she losts the plot and pissed off to God knows where.
But i will find her. Oh yes i will, and i don't care how far i have to go!!
That relationship is sacred. Fact.

hawkeye23 said...

I think if Kylie the Maltese (my "stylist") ever disappeared off the face of the earth I'd go all non-lesbian Fatal Attraction on her.

Thank God I have her mobile number. She had better not change that number. EVER!

halfmanhalfbeer said...

Restless: how was the blowjob?

HMHB

hawkeye23 said...

HMHB, "blowjob" is tomorrow. Am looking forward to it!

Kate said...

hahahahaha do not hang your head in shame- I choose to go to Norflands mate because Greensy plaza- although the centre of our lifestyle, just doesn't do it for me anymore.